[rules-users] CompositiveClassLoader$CachingLoader$load method intermittently hangs

mikerod mjr4184 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:44:01 EDT 2014

Thanks for the response.

I thought I had read that the CompositeClassLoader was not being used in
v6.x.

I'd like to be able to experiment with the current version of Drools v6.x,
but I'm still trying to work
past the issue I have with the non-passive changes of protobuf  v.2.5.0 that
Drools v6.x has been upgraded to.

I explained @
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Upgrade-to-protobuf-2-5-Prevents-Upgrading-to-Drools-6-x-tp4028636.html

If I can come up with something and try out Drools v6.x, I'll update this
post with any issues seen regarding this issue.