[rules-users] Rules compilation error with OSGi integration (6.1.0.Beta3)

Ephemeris Lappis ephemeris.lappis at gmail.com
Wed May 21 06:55:44 EDT 2014

Hello.

I could try to test on ServiceMix 5 that embeds Karaf  2.3.4, but for my
concrete project, the customer current platform uses a ServiceMix 4.5.3
which is not really possible to change today while many other modules are
already deployed.

Did you try in your environment the test project that I attached yesterday
? There is a rule in the project with an "accumulate" that generates java
code that is not compiled because of missing indirect dependancy despite of
the Import-Package that I've copied from your examples. Hence my idea of a
"proxy" classloader between Drools and its compiler and the classloader
provided by the application bundle, and avoid the dynamic import that
breaks the good practices...