[rules-users] About the Quest Of : How to push changes to cloned repo onKie-Workbench

DonnieDarko chenshengda at qq.com
Sun May 25 04:04:12 EDT 2014

Hi:
The ori question is here:
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/How-to-push-changes-to-cloned-repo-on-Kie-Workbench-tp4027264p4029670.html

It send me this email after I reply it derectly;
But this question confuse me fo a week, So i answer the email for looking more help quickly,forgive me

After reading the origin prob, I think the question is
We can clone the project from wb's git server, like
git clone git://10.101.81.72:9418/uf-playground

Take attention:
1.we use the git protocol to clone the git project
2.it do work well
3.we use git bash to clone the project(whatever u use other tools: git gui, eclipse egit plugin, svn git merger)
4.we can add files,we can commit local modified, we can create branches, but we cannot push the modifies to server/master,we cannot merge branches to master
5.i donot think the kie-config-cli is a good enough tool
a.i use the jboss-eap-6 as my appserver,there is a exception about "address is already used" when i run the kie-config-cli.sh after i deploy Guvnor in the same machine
b.i meet the same problem about:
lllpcsd at lllpcsd-VirtualBox:~/drools_git_ws/uf-playground$ git push
and the repository exists.

so
1.this is about how to config Git security cer in Guvnor workbench
2.we just want to develop projects with git tool, just want to push/merge codes!!!
3.i don't get more information from the drools's document
it say:
org.uberfire.nio.git.ssh.cert.dir: Location of the directory  .security where local
certtificates will be stored. Default: working directory

and then?
and then?
and then?

we know the .security directory is located $work_dir/.security,
we cannot get enough information about how to config things about Git's SSH key or security trust :<

we know the github.com platform will advance us to set the SSH key to do developing works,
but the Guvnor has no UI function to set this.

May be I do the wrong thing about clone,
May be I should clone the code with SSH, how to config ssh is always a problem
May be these are all wrong action about how to use Guvnor correctly

The drools's document is so powerful and so poor :<

Help

 		http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/How-to-push-changes-to-cloned-repo-on-Kie-Workbench-tp4027264p4029670.html
 	 		 		To unsubscribe from How to push changes to cloned repo on Kie-Workbench, click here.
 		NAML