[rules-users] Drools 6 Eclipse debugger does not work?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue May 27 22:07:47 EDT 2014

Our Eclipse tooling hasn’t received much love over the years, and no one from community has ever stepped up :(

We might have some one internal to RHT that might be able to help in the near future, but that will take a few weeks before I hear anything.

We in the Drools team tend to stick with plain text editors and logging :)

Mark