[rules-users] Workbench: Error after cloning repository

Steinmetz, Jean-Philippe jpsteinmetz at theworkshop.us.com
Wed May 28 16:51:11 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have successfully cloned an existing repository containing a maven
kmodule project. Unfortunately when I attempt to open any of the DRL files
in the workbench (6.0.1.Final) I get the following error:

Unable to complete your request. The following exception occurred:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.openxmlformats.schemas.officeDocument.x2006.docPropsVTypes.CTArray
from [Module "deployment.kie-drools-wb.war:main" from Service Module
Loader].

This error does not happen if I load any of the files in the demo project.
The DRL files range from complex to very simple. They all use the mvel
dialect and import the following globals.

/** The Camel context used when handling input/output. */
global CamelContext camelContext;
/** The application configuration. */
global Config config;
/** A reference to the current knowledge base. */
global KieBase kBase;
/** A reference to the current session. */
global KieSession kSession;
/** The common logging utility. */
global org.slf4j.Logger logger;

Outside of this there is nothing special to them. Has anyone seen this?

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe