[rules-users] Using git-p4 with workbench

Steinmetz, Jean-Philippe jpsteinmetz at theworkshop.us.com
Thu May 29 14:03:02 EDT 2014

I think some of my questions are still relevant here. For example, normally
if I need to get the latest changes from a master I would do 'git pull'.
However, the workbench doesn't seem to have any UI for that. For
repositories that are cloned from a remote repo, is the workbench
performing an automatic pull? If not, how do I invoke it? Or is it that the
workbench is always considered master and I should be instead pushing to it?