[rules-users] Compilation errors in Drools examples

rjh raojinghai at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:01:56 EDT 2014

I have the same problem. It seems like the drool eclipse plugin can't
recognize third party classes (any jar files besides those within JRE
runtime and Drools runtime). Despite of the error messages, you can execute
the java application correctly.

However, I have asked around in this forum, in jira, and writing personal
email to Kris Verlaenen and Mario Fusco, but no response at all!!

Below are my posts regarding this problem:

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/rules-users-Drools-eclipse-plugin-problem-td4029476.html

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-472