[rules-users] Question regarding writing rules to track customers in a retail store

prasanna s pras_2k at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 09:45:09 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,
I am new to Drools and have some questions. I am working on creating rules which detects customers in departments in a store.My model is as below:
Customer : Id, Point (x,y)Department : Id, RectangleCustomerEventI currently have customers represented with x,y location or a point and a department is represented by rectangle. 1.) How do I write a rule to detect if a customer is in a rectangle? 2.) If a customer changes location within a department at least 2 times, trigger an event. How do I write a rule to detect if the customer is in a department and has changed location two times?
Please let me know.Thanks!