[seam-dev] Seam 2.0.2.CR1

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:40:12 EDT 2008

I've applied an updated tag for 2.0.2.CR1.  I have completed 90% of the
tests and will finish the rest first thing in the morning ( with the
seam-gen fix in ).  Then get it released sometime tomorrow.

Most of the issues that have found are not blockers for the CR1 and I will
put in Jira's once CR1 is released.

The one blocker - IMHO- is JBSEAM-2815.  If you run "ant cleanall" in the
distribution it deletes the entire directory.

Another set of items that might want to be fixed for CR1 is that most of the
Tomcat and Glassfish examples failed to deploy with various
NoClassDefFoundError errors.  These should be straight forward to fix.

-Jay