[seam-dev] EL Function Support

Nicholas Hagen nicholas.hagen at znetdevelopment.com
Tue Aug 5 21:12:36 EDT 2008

Not sure if this is the right list or not but I just read your article
on EL function support. I wanted to let the team know I also created
an EL impl with function support. My impl also includes variable
argument support so that you can declare a method such as add(int..
vals) and then invoke via #{bean.add(5,3,5,4)} to return 17.
Otherwise, I think mine is fairly similar in support. Anyways does
anyone have an interest in merging the two impls to get the best
combination of features?

Thanks,

Nicholas Hagen
nicholas.hagen at znetdevelopment.com