[seam-dev] Seam 2.1.1.CR1 release testing status

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 14:28:20 EST 2008

I agree the tests still pass.  It is probably related to https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1738
  and the uppercase schema.

-Jay

[testng] ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] Unsuccessful:
create table seam_release.Person (username varchar(10) not null,
address varchar(600) not null, birthdate date, name varchar(100) not
null, primary key (username), unique (username))
    [testng] ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] invalid
schema name: SEAM_RELEASE in statement [create table
seam_release.Person]
    [testng] ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport]
Unsuccessful: create table seam_release.Vehicle (registration
varchar(8) not null, state varchar(2) not null, make varchar(50) not
null, model varchar(50) not null, year integer not null, ownerUsername
varchar(10), primary key (registration, state))
    [testng] ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] invalid
schema name: SEAM_RELEASE in statement [create table
seam_release.Vehicle]
    [testng] ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport]
Unsuccessful: alter table seam_release.Vehicle add constraint
FK779C270C99731262 foreign key (ownerUsername) references
seam_release.Person
    [testng] ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport] invalid
schema name: SEAM_RELEASE in statement [alter table
seam_release.Vehicle]
    [testng] WARN
[org.jboss.seam.security.permission.PersistentPermissionResolver] no
permission store available - please install a PermissionStore with the
name 'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent
permissions are required.