[seam-dev] Changing the Facelets logging

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Sat Feb 16 05:18:07 EST 2008

Two issues here - one that the load message is probably logged at too
high a level. Mike, Ryan, WDYT?

Then, there is the issue that we get a message printed to STDERR
(which is really ugly) and is due to JBoss not having a bridge from
JDK logging to log4j - there was some work from some other JBoss guys
recently IIRC - I'll try to track it down.

On 16/02/2008, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer at gmail.com> wrote:
> We should probably do the same:
>
> http://jira.icefaces.org/browse/ICE-2072
>
> Our seamframework.org production log is full of them because every
> notification e-mail rendering logs them. I remember reporting this to
> Facelets a year or so ago but can't find the issue anymore.

Pete Muir
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete
http://labs.jboss.com/jbossseam