[seam-dev] Next-gen Security API

Norman Richards orb at nostacktrace.com
Mon Feb 18 11:56:18 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008, at 1:30 AM, Shane Bryzak wrote:

> 5) Authentication - SSO, LDAP
>
> A number of outstanding JIRA issues will be included also - support
> for JBoss SSO, an LdapIdentityStore for connecting to LDAP with the
> Identity Management API, plus (hopefully) better container
> integration, at least with JBoss AS.

I'd like to see OpenID support.  I looked at the available OpenID
implementations and ran into XML library issues, but a user reported
in the JIRA issue that it seems to work fine on JBoss now.  I haven't
had time to get back and verify that it works now, but if it does, I
think it would be a GREAT addition.