[seam-dev] DVD demo example configuration error

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 11:05:06 EST 2008

Hey All,

First - The seam examples that are linked off of seamframwork.org's "See
Seam in Action..." section: where are they hosted?  where can I find
more information on them (seam version?, persistence config? etc...)?
and how can we change/update them?

The main reason I ask is because it appears the DVD example is having
some sort of persistence config issue.  Selecting "Start Shopping"
throws a JDBC error.  A user reported it, but I thought I remember Pete
saying that those demos were a little out of date.

Second - The user wanted to send me an email because he thought he saw a
security issue (see below) where previous users information was
displayed in one of the text fields.  I asked him to put a jira in and
that we would look into it.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks,
Jay