[seam-dev] Re: Seam Guice integration

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 08:46:36 EDT 2008

Sorry folks, I had a whole stack of edits for the book piled on me
this weekend (which is actually a good thing schedule-wise) just as I
was about to play with this. Hopefully I can get to it still in day or
two, but if want someone to jump in, don't necessarily wait on me.
Argh, I just want to be done already with this book so that I can do
something else. But I'm too damn stubborn not to make it perfect, so
rest assured its going to be good ;)

-Dan