[seam-dev] JUG presentation

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:07:14 EDT 2008

I can definitely come down to Richmond. It doesn't even require me to
hop a flight (just a couple motionless cars on I-95). However, I won't
be available until July/August.

I can cover any topics dealing with Seam, but would prefer to talk
about seam-gen, bijection, managed persistence, RichFaces/Ajax4jsf, UI
stuff, and/or Spring integration. Hibernate Search is all Emmanuel ;)

-Dan