[seam-dev] Re: Blocked threads

Christian Bauer christian.bauer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:03:40 EDT 2008

The option to turn the ManagedEntityIdentityInterceptor off has been
closed with "we need it for passivation":

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-468

I'm not sure we need it for a system with a) only javabean components
and b) in-memory/non-persistent http sessions and c) no clustering/
replication of http sessions. Which well, would be really a common
scenario. :)

We definitely can't have each thread run into a synchronized (readers
block other readers) HashTable.get() thousands of times during a
regular request.