[seam-dev] Seam 2.1 issues in Tools

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 14:10:40 EDT 2008

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:00:56 +0200, Max Rydahl Andersen
<max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Walking through jira issues for JBT 3 beta1 and I just stumbled into
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2702 which is caused by
> <security:rule-based-permission-resolver
> security-rules="#{securityRules}"/>
> now being in components.xml by default.
>
> That is for some reason failing for us - probably we are missing a
> drools jar or something ;)

hmm...this is caused by security:rule-based-permission-resolver should map
to org.jboss.seam.security.RuleBasedPermissionResolver

Every other construct in components.xml does that but that class does not
exist as far
as I can see so that gives an error.

Is it us or Seam 2.1.CR that is broken ?

/max