[seam-dev] 2.1.0.SP1 planned to resolve important seam-gen issue

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sun Oct 26 10:35:13 EDT 2008

This is your last chance to get anything into this release :-)

The SP1 tag should be based on the GA tag with these revisions merged
in:

r9399 (JBSEAM-3620, Excel, Daniel)
r9397, r9421, r9422 (JBSEAM-3618, pre EE5 compatibility, Pete)
r9390 (JBSEAM-3617, seam-gen, Dan)
r9401, r9405 (JBSEAM-3585, seam-gen, Dan)

Dan, Daniel, please verify that all the commits you made for these
issues were correctly tagged with the issue number/verify that the
revisions above represent the entire fix.

We can just spot-test this release - excel example; jpa example on
jboss and on tomcat6 and booking example on JBoss; seam-gen.

Pete