[seam-dev] URGENT: Seam SVN branches were transformed!

Norman Richards orb at nostacktrace.com
Mon Sep 15 15:50:41 EDT 2008

On Sep 15, 2008, at 2:44 PM, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:

> When I was evaluating Mercury/Git, most conversion tools were
> assuming some conventional structure.

Has anyone done a git-svn import from Seam?  I tried, but it didn't
seem to capture the branches quite correctly.  I haven't had time to
revisit the issue.  I've been using git for several months now, and
I'm finding it to be far superior to svn in nearly every possible
way.  Being able to use the git-svn bridge with Seam would be a huge
win.