[seam-dev] Procedure on how to start developping seam 3 with eclipse?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 16:51:44 EDT 2009

I would really appreciate you report issues against m2eclipse at
sonatype jira.
If they don't react to issues please let me know, but until now they
have been very
reactive to our requests.

m2eclipse is waay better to integrate with eclipse than the mvn
eclipse:eclipse plugin is
and is thus the thing we are examining for using in JBoss Tools/JBDS.
Anything we
can do to weed out any mult-module builds will help us all :)

Thanks,
/max

>>> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction