[seam-dev] Move on to Seam v2.2.1-snapshot please

denis.forveille at gmail.com denis.forveille at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 09:59:55 EDT 2009

(This is the second tentative to go through the list, hope this time it
will reach the mailing list)

I have committed the "default.build.properties" file with version set to
v2.2.1-SNAPSHOT
I hope this the only file to change. v2.2.1-SNAPSHOT builds fine on my
Fedora 11 dev PC
I don't know if there are other things to do, like re-configure the
nightly build or change some maven files, but in this case I don't have
the right to do so
Pete, please add a link on the download page maybe tomorrow after the
nightly build to point to this version, as I' don't have the rights to do so
Thx