[seam-dev] Modules have been moved

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Sun Dec 6 08:30:29 EST 2009

Just a heads up to everyone about a slight SVN restructuring - I've
moved each of the Seam modules (previously in /repos/seam/modules/trunk)
into their own "top level" project.  So for example, Seam PDF is now in
/repos/seam/modules/pdf/trunk, Seam Mail is in /seam/modules/mail/trunk,
etc.  This will give us better control over the release cycle (tagging,
etc) for individual modules, and also allow us to branch individual
modules.

We've still got some cleaning up to do and it's even questionable as to
whether some modules should even still be there, however you can expect
some major refinement over the next month or so.

Shane