[seam-dev] Modules have been moved

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:09:05 EST 2009

I'd like to get the faces module building soon, which I'll do as soon as
we've worked out the inheritance hierarchy for parent and bom. There will be
some piecing back together, but that's fine. The previous incarnation of
Seam 3 was really just a sandbox/prototype. Now that we have stable specs,
we won't have all that crazy code in there ;)

-Dan