[seam-dev] Seam 2.1.2 release

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:51:28 EDT 2009

Yes, really good timing on this. I told a lot of people to look for the
release early this week. Hopefully we'll see some good numbers.

-Dan

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Gavin King <gavin.king at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great! :)
>
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Norman Richards<orb at nostacktrace.com>
> wrote:
> > It's out.  I'm still waiting on IT to updated the
> latest/latest-2/latest-2.1
> > docs links, but otherwise the release process should be
> > done._______________________________________________
> > seam-dev mailing list
> > seam-dev at lists.jboss.org

> Gavin King
> gavin.king at gmail.com
> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
> http://hibernate.org
> http://seamframework.org

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.