[seam-dev] Weird forum bug

Christian Bauer christian.bauer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:31:23 EDT 2009

On Jun 26, 2009, at 23:47 , Stuart Douglas wrote:

> There is a weird bug in the forums where comments have got attached
> to the wrong thread:
>
> http://www.seamframework.org/Community/QuestionAboutSeamEventsAndComponentsScope
>
> Have a look at the date the first post was made and the date of some
> of the comments that appear to be related to totally different
> threads. Should I file a JIRA?

It's a known but rare not-reproducible concurrency issue in the nested
set implementation of the wiki. A simple SQL update fixes the data
(kind of), so nobody has had the energy to investigate. Soon we'll
have to decide if the wiki should be ported to Seam3, or if we move to
jboss.org infrastructure, or switch to another software... or...