[seam-dev] Re: Seam/RESTEasy integration

Solomon Duskis sduskis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:35:10 EST 2009

Aside from the ideological REST concerns, one of the more pragmatic things
that I was hoping to get out of an integration with RESTEasy is a simple way
to invoke AJAX/JSon requests from the browser that are implemented using
RESTEasy.  <your favorite AJAX library> allows you to easily read a remote
JSon object (GET) or create a JSon object in the browser and send it across
the wire (POST).  RESTEasy makes processing those JSon requests a snap.

I'm not quite sure how that fits into JSF and Seam, but that's where I see
the biggest win for RESTEasy in web development.

-Solomon