[seam-dev] Seam 2.1.2.CR2 testing

Ondřej Skutka oskutka at redhat.com
Mon May 11 08:47:51 EDT 2009

Hello!

There is a problem with allocating human resources for Seam 2.1.2 CR2
testing. Jozef has PTO until May 20 and I have a clear order to finish
off a WFK work before starting on other stuff (specifically $subj).
Jozef did a great job on Friday with finishing initial release testing
and running one testall task while working on WFK. Still there are many
tasks that need to be done and while I might be able to do some Seam
testing, we will definitely need someone to help us doing all the
tests.

Here is what needs to be done:
- Close resolved JIRAs
- run testall on tomcat6, tomcat+jboss-embedded and jboss-4.2.3 and
preferably also on a jdk6 / JBoss-?
- seam-gen tests
- JBoss Tools manual tests
- optionally Portlet Bridge