[seam-dev] Seam examples via JBoss Tools Project Examples + Cheatsheets

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu May 21 06:26:26 EDT 2009

Pete Muir wrote:
> Looks great :-)
>
> We should update the Seam docs too to discuss this when you have it in
> place - can you create a JIRA issue when it's working ootb?

will do - what I were hoping in the long run is if we could find a way
for getting the examples provided/maintained by the specific framework
teams since
the examples are nothing much but glorified html....but I assume that
wouldn't be something you guys are interested in unless you could
generate it directly out of the docbook src ? or ? :)

/max