[seam-dev] Next steps

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Nov 21 11:00:49 EST 2009

Yup. It is very important to say that any of the tasks assigned to the project full timers (me, Dan, Shane, Norman) could be picked up by others - that person is simply in charge of making sure the work gets done at all. So if anyone wants to pick up tasks, just speak up here :-)

We are using IRC quite a lot nowadays, and it is a good way to get yourself bootstrapped quickly with an extension (and you can find some folks with a good understanding of on there too :-)