[seam-dev] JBoss Seam 2.2.x in central Maven repository

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Sat Apr 3 07:03:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm the author of Seam-Per4j [1] (an add-on which allows to use Perf4j
from applications using Seam) and I would like to put it into central
Maven repository. I've found a nice guide [2], but one of the
requirements is to have all dependency already available in the central
repository. JBoss Seam is not there.

Do you plan to put JBoss Seam into central Maven repository (or rather
what problems caused that it haven't been put it there)?

[1] - http://seam-perf4j.sourceforge.net/
[2] -
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

Regards