[seam-dev] Lincoln and Dan away at ETE conference Apr 7 - 9

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:31:40 EDT 2010

Lincoln and I will be away at the Philly ETE conference this week [1]. I
won't be on IRC much, but we'll both be calling/signing in from the hotel
for the meetings on Thursday.

I will be speaking on JSR-299, Weld and Seam [2]. Lincoln will be speaking
about his PrettyFaces project [3]. We also going to entertain the crowd as
part of the battle of the frameworks debate panel :)

For those of you attending, we look forward to seeing you there.

-Dan

[1] http://phillyemergingtech.com/
[2] http://phillyemergingtech.com/speakers/dan-allen
[3] http://phillyemergingtech.com/speakers/lincoln-baxter-III