[seam-dev] Interceptor packaging convention

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 13:45:10 EDT 2010

Same -- that is the question. Is it going to be annoying to register these
things? We don't know yet. So I suppose, let's stop worrying about it.

Pete does raise a good point, though. These classes are in the IMPL, not the
API, and will not be visible in the JavaDocs where they should be.

How do we address that?

--Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III