[seam-dev] Please read & review: "Test your module"

Ken Finnigan ken.finnigan at sorstech.com
Wed Apr 28 21:44:32 EDT 2010

Lincoln,

Great first cut on testing for modules.

One question, one comment Pete made about some testing code I had
committed for the i18n module was that classes for tests should be in a
"test" package as opposed to being in the same package as the main
source.  Are we going with that approach or having test classes in the
same package but only under different source tree?

Ken