[seam-dev] Transition to Seam Solder

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Dec 20 06:49:04 EST 2010

We've now released the artifacts to Maven, so all module leads could you
please update your module/s to use Solder and remove any WeldX
dependencies from your code and Maven poms.  The released version is
3.0.0.Beta1, I've updated the BOM with this version (I'm not sure if
snapshots are currently getting published for this, however you can just
build it locally  - https://github.com/seam/dist).

Maven artifact details are as follows:

group id: org.jboss.seam.solder
artifact id: seam-solder

Once again, if you need assistance updating your module please speak up
and we'll make sure that someone gives you a helping hand.

Thanks,
Shane