[seam-dev] Exception Handling module name

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 18:39:00 EDT 2010

I might suggest using a doodle to let people vote. That's how we usually
resolve these things when we need some more votes.

The problem with just "exceptions" is that it implies that it contains
exception classes. The focus on this module is infrastructure for exception
handling.

I'm leaning towards:

artifactId: seam-exception-handling
scm folder: exception-handling
package: org.jboss.seam.exceptionhandling

Another option is exceptionhandler, but something about it being singular
doesn't sit right with me.

-Dan

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Jason Porter <lightguard.jp at gmail.com>wrote:

> Haha, I have one for each one of the options I've suggested, not
> helping :) I'll let this sit some more on the list, but the more I'm
> thinking about it the more I like o.j.s.exception.handling
>
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 09:57, Jordan Ganoff <jganoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> > +1 for exceptionhandling.*
> > On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Nicklas Karlsson <nickarls at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> +1 for exception. *
> >>
> >> No extra.hierarchy.levels

> >> --
> >> Sent from my mobile device
> >>
> >> ---
> >> Nik
> >

> > --
> > Jordan Ganoff
> >

> --
> Jason Porter
> http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/lightguardjp
>
> Software Engineer
> Open Source Advocate
>
> PGP key id: 926CCFF5
> PGP key available at: keyserver.net, pgp.mit.edu

Registered Linux User #231597