[seam-dev] Invalid field decorator

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 01:36:46 EDT 2010

I'm thinking of the case where I have 20+ fields on a page and would like to
add an img-icon before the invalid field and the message below the field
without having to stick something around every single field (or nest all
field in one s:validateAll type construct). Ideally, I would just like to
have one facet on the page (with EL-switching between info and warn icons on
a per-field basis). Of course, if we want half the field to follow another
facet we need some configuring somewhere(tm)

--
---
Nik