[seam-dev] Seam 3 space on JBoss Community

Gavin King gavin.king at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:34:54 EDT 2010

Right. In fact, AS ALREADY DISCUSSED, all the "issues" raised with the
current site can be easily fixed without a huge migration to some
totally unproven platform.

Remember, migrating to a new platform just means swapping one set or
irritations and limitations for another.

--
Gavin King
gavin.king at gmail.com
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin