[seam-dev] in.relation.to and seamframework.org

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 16:27:58 EDT 2011

Actually, those new shorter session times *are* for anonymous users (I
should have mentioned that in my first post).  The session timeouts for
logged in users is set in components.xml, and haven't changed.  This
should solve the problem with the millions of anonymous visitors reading
Gavin's blog posts.