[seam-dev] Fwd: Seam Mail review

Cody Lerum cody.lerum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:41:26 EDT 2011

The layout is something I am definitely on board with changing. It
just kind of sprawled over time after getting opinions on layout from
others. There the bulk of everything is the seam mail "core" and then
there is an impl for each of the template engines supported.

It is probably possible to just have a api and impl as the specific
template impls (FreeMarkerTemplate, VelocityTemplate, RenderTemplate)
should only throw a NoClassDefFoundError if someone tries to use them
and doesn't include the engine in their pom...which could be
documented in the ref docs.

Thoughts?