[seam-dev] Solder log levels in glassfish 3.1

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:05:53 EST 2011

Hey Lincoln,

I configured the log levels for glassfish in the
"config/logging.properties" file of the domain.  Once you've added a log
level in the properties file, you can change it's level via the web
interface - you just can't add them via the web.  Although it is by far
quicker to just edit the file :P

Brian