[seam-dev] CR1 at the end of the month

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 16:44:22 EST 2011

Hi Team,

As you may have noticed, we released Seam 3.0.0.Beta2 over the weekend.
This was an important milestone and I'd like to thank everyone for their
hard work in making it happen.  The next big release is 3.0.0.CR1, due
at the end of this month.  This release will be substantially more
important as it should closely resemble the final product that we plan
to release next month.  By now, all APIs should be frozen, and we should
all be working on polishing up our modules, making sure the
documentation and examples are complete, and any major issues in JIRA
are addressed.

To ensure that we don't have a last minute rush to finish the bundled CR
release, I'd like to have all modules reach CR1 by Wednesday next week
(the 23rd of February) or even earlier if possible.  If you feel your
module is complete enough for a CR release, please let me know and I'll
perform the release to Maven/Sourceforge for you - remember, earlier is
better!  If you have outstanding issues that can be bumped to the 3.0.1
release, then please do so (I'll try to go through all the projects in
JIRA and set up future versions).

Thanks,
Shane