[seam-dev] Demo app with CR1 + Seam2-Seam3 migration strategy?

Denis Forveille denis.forveille at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:14:09 EST 2011

Sorry if I missed this information or if it has been answered elsewhere but is there an "integrated" test/demo application coming
with CR1 like the booking app in Seam 2?

If so, I could start running it on WebSphere 8 beta (and at the same time educate myself on CDI, Weld and Seam 3..)

If not, what are the plans for such a demo application?

Also have someone already think about the strategy around the seam2-seam3 migration?

Thanks

Denis.