[seam-dev] Seam 3 integrated examples status

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:53:16 EST 2011

As you may know, there are two types of examples in Seam 3:

- feature-oriented examples that are part of a single module
- integrated, use-case oriented examples that demonstrate the use of
multiple modules together

Currently, the Seam 3 integrated examples are not functional. We first need
to focus on making the modules stable, then we'll update the examples. If
you would like to help fix the examples, please jump on IRC and we'll guide
you. The booking example is using an outdated version of just about
everything, so the task is mostly migrating the the recent module releases.
However, keep in mind that there are still API changes coming, so we can't
get the examples totally updated yet.

If you want to create an example for Seam 3, please feel empowered to do so!
Use the Seam parent as the example parent until the example parent is
updated.

Registered Linux User #231597