[seam-dev] Status check!

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:07:41 EST 2011

I've done #1.

In order to pass any test successfully on GlassFish atm, you need to use the
seam-solder combined JAR. That's necessary until I complete #2.

Here's a list of the test failures to give you an idea of where we are:

Tests in error:
  testDefaultBean(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.defaultbean.DefaultBeanTest)
  testDefaultProducerMethod(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.defaultbean.DefaultBeanTest)
  testDefaultProducerUsesCorrectDelegate(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.defaultbean.DefaultBeanTest)
  testDefaultProducerFields(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.defaultbean.DefaultBeanTest)
  testDefaultBeanObserverMethods(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.defaultbean.DefaultBeanTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.method.GenericBeanTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.method.ProducersOnGenericBeanTest)
  testProducerSuperclass(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.method.ProducersOnGenericBeanTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.method.GenericProductTest)
  testDisposerCalled(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.method.GenericProductTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.method.QualifierOnlyGenericBeanTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.field.GenericBeanTest)
  testScope(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.field.GenericBeanTest)
  testGenericUnwrap(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.field.GenericBeanUnwrapTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.field.ObserversOnGenericBeanTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.field.ProducersOnGenericBeanTest)
  testGeneric(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.field.GenericProductTest)
  testElResolver(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.el.ElTest)
  testCustomElResolver(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.el.ElTest)
  testUnwrapsInjectionPoint(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.unwraps.UnwrapsTest)
  testUnwraps(org.jboss.seam.solder.test.unwraps.UnwrapsTest)
  org.jboss.seam.solder.test.serviceHandler.ServiceHandlerTest
  org.jboss.seam.solder.test.serviceHandler.ServiceHandlerTest
  org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.alternative.GenericBeanAlternativeTest
  org.jboss.seam.solder.test.bean.generic.alternative.GenericBeanAlternativeTest

If you want to start testing, you need to change Deployments.java as follows
until #2 is done.

public class Deployments
{
   private static final String LOCAL_MAVEN_REPO =
         System.getProperty("maven.repo.local") != null ?
System.getProperty("maven.repo.local") :
               (System.getProperty("user.home") + File.separatorChar +
               ".m2" + File.separatorChar + "repository");

   public static WebArchive baseDeployment()
   {
      return ShrinkWrap.create(WebArchive.class, "test.war")
         .addLibraries(
               new File(LOCAL_MAVEN_REPO + File.separator +
"org.jboss.seam.solder".replace(".", File.separator) +
                     File.separator + "seam-solder" + File.separator +
"3.0.0-SNAPSHOT" + File.separator + "seam-solder-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar"),
               MavenArtifactResolver.resolve("org.jboss.logging",
"jboss-logging"))
         .addWebResource(EmptyAsset.INSTANCE, "beans.xml");
   }
}

-Dan