[seam-dev] Issues with testing and emma

José Rodolfo Freitas joserodolfo.freitas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:16:30 EDT 2011

Hi john, aslak provided us an extension to integrate arquillian with jacoco.

https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-extension-jacoco

we´ve been testing it and it´s working well.

Emma uses offline bytecode instrumentation, and this could be a really
hellish to analyzes coverage data over the container.

I believe that the best approach in our case (using arquillian) would be