[seam-dev] Stuck with bug in Weld + Jdk6_u26

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Jul 5 05:48:11 EDT 2011

Yes I switched to weld 1.1.1 with JBoss AS7. There is no documentation to upgrade Weld in JBoss AS 6 and 6.1/6.0.1 isn't visible anywhere (if it shows up one day). This bug is triggered when dealing with Instances<>.select() method. If  the fixes  are only "upgrade to JBoss 7" or "downgrade your jvm", I guess lot of people will be upset soon.

Antoine SABOT-DURAND