[seam-dev] Proposed features for Seam JCR Hackfest

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:59:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

We are having a Seam Hackfest night on July 14, I think starting around 6pm
eastern.  The target module for this hackfest is Seam JCR.  We've identified
a few pieces of functionality that we want to cover:

1. OCM support (binding POJO's to JCR Nodes, ala hibernate)
2. Security integration for managing credentials used within JCR
implementations.
3. Seam Catch integration for handling exceptions.

There's one I'm skipping for now, which requires us to have a CDI managed
entity listener.  This is a proposed JPA 2.1 feature, but not available in
the persistence module.

If anyone's interested, we would love the support.

John