[seam-dev] Seam JMS and AS7

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:41:05 EDT 2011

Hey all

So I was testing Seam JMS on AS7 last night.  Now today I saw that the
default example container is going to be AS7..  I have an issue with that.
Specifically, JMS doesn't work correctly on AS7 in general. The web profile
deployment does not include hornetq.  The preview release has hornetq, but
there are a few issues with it.  Specifically, the classloader architecture
does not work correctly with ObjectMessages.  This is pretty crucial for the
behavior of Seam JMS (specifically, the CDI events as JMS Messages
feature).  I already have an issue open, but no update yet.

John