[seam-dev] Seam Security security.drl

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:27:24 EDT 2011

Wrt to (4), see AS6 WARStructure class and its

   /** Whether to include web-inf in the classpath */
   private boolean includeWebInfInClasspath;

and

   <bean name="WARStructure" class="org.jboss.web.deployers.WARStructure">
       <property name="webInfLibFilter">
          <!-- We accept all .jar files in WEB-INF/lib -->
          <bean name="WebInfLibFilter" class="org.jboss.vfs.util.SuffixMatchFilter">
             <constructor><parameter class="java.lang.String">.jar</parameter></constructor>
          </bean>
       </property>
       <property name="includeWebInfInClasspath">true</property> <---------- HERE

;-)